We love Disneyland, in Anaheim and Walt Disney World, in Orlando and, of course, both have pros and cons. This post is about what we consider the pros of going to the Disneyland Resort in California!
1. The parks (Disneyland and Disney California Adventure) are one in front of the other
If you have ever been to WDW you know how much walking and parking it takes to go from one park to another. Having the parks one in front of each other is great! And it’s even better if you have young children.
2. You can walk from numerous hotels
The boulevard right by the resort is full of good hotels. In Orlando, even if you stay in a Disney owned hotel you will have to take the bus or your car to visit the parks. (ok, I know that some hotels are close to Epcot and some to the Magic Kingdom, but still)
3. Downtown Disney is right by the parks
4. Cars Land at Disney California Adventure
5. You’re in California, there is so much to do and see
6. Booking a Character Meal where Mickey is present is much easier
7. There are just 2 parks and this is good
Before the expansion of Fantasyland, that tore down Toontown in Magic Kingdom, the one at Disneyland was already cooler. And now, you can only see Toontown in Anaheim.
9. The weather
10. Paradise Pier and World of Color
Paradise Pier is so cool and the nighttime spectacle World of Color is a must see!