Learn how to make this Easy Banoffee Pie! But as delicious as the original!
I just love dulce de leche. I also like bananas very much. So it would be impossible for me not to adore a Banoffee Pie 🙂 But since I'm always looking for easier ways to make my favorite recipes, I had to come up with this Easy Banoffee Pie.
Check the recipe for these individual servings! I made them this way because I thought they would look great! I was right, right?
These servings are large so you can easily turn them into 4, 5 or even 6! But not here at home!
Easy Banoffee Pie
- 5.3 oz butter cookies (you can use digestive biscuits or graham crackers)
- 3/4 cup dulce de leche
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 medium bananas chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Cocoa powder for dusting
- Place the cookies into a freezer bag and crush using a rolling pin until they resemble breadcrumbs. You can also use a food processor.
- Spoon the crumbs into the bottom of 3 individual bowls. Press down to form an even layer.
- Whisk the dulce de leche a little so it's creamier and then spread evenly over the cookie base.
- Arrange the chopped bananas in an even layer on top of the dulce de leche.
- Whip the cream and sugar.
- Spread the whipped cream over the bananas.
- Dust with cocoa powder