You only need 2 ingredients to make this delicious Mango Ice Cream! It’s so easy to make and you don’t even need an ice cream maker!
When we went to Rome our daughter fell in love with a mango ice cream from a gelato and chocolate store called Venchi. When we got back home she kept on saying how good that ice cream was and asked if we could try to make it at home. The ice cream had such an intense mango flavor that it tasted like there was only mango on it! So for this reason we tried to use as few ingredients as possible to get the same mango flavor intensity.
And we did manage to get it right (not on the first try, of course), but we did it! This mango ice cream is packed with natural fruit flavor and it is ridiculously easy to make. You can make the amount you want, so you can use 1 mango, 2, 3! It’s up to you!
More Ice Cream Recipes
- Mango (as ripe as possible) cut into large chunks
- Sweetened condensed milk
- In a blender place the mango. Add the sweetened condensed milk. For each mango you use start with aproximately ¼ cup of condensed milk. Blend well and taste. Depending on the sweetness of the fruit, adjust the amount of condensed milk.
- Once you achive the perfect flavor, blend for 1 minute more.
- Transfer ice cream to a container and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Take from freezer 5 minutes before serving
I think you’re also going to love my Strawberry Frozen Yogurt recipe!
And for all ice cream recipes, click here!