Fall in love with this Easy Pumpkin Pie recipe! Perfect for fall and Thanksgiving!
This recipe is made completely from scratch! Yes, you will make your own crust! But it’s super easy! And you don’t need pumpkin spice to make it! But you will need one amazing ingredient that many recipes don’t use: sweetened condensed milk!
Easy Pumpkin Pie Ingredients
- For the crust you will need: all-purpose flour, butter, sugar, salt and water
- For the filling you will need: canned or fresh pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, ground nutmeg, ground clove, ground cinnamon and ground ginger
How To Make this Easy Pumpkin Pie
- For the crust you have to mix the flour, salt and sugar, then add the butter and using a fork you will mix until the mixture resembles crumbs. Add water little by little, if needed, until you have a smooth dough. You can make it by hand (but try not to use your hands too much when making the dough) or in a food processor.
- For the filling you just have to put together all ingredients and use a blender or food processor to pulse until smooth.
- For assembling the pie pour the filling into the pie crust.
- Bake for around 35 minutes.
More pumpkin recipes
More pie recipes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, chilled and cut into small cubes
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2-4 tsp water, chilled
- 2 cups pumpkin puree, canned or fresh
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
Mix the flour, salt and sugar. Add butter and with a fork mix until mixture resembles crumbs. Add water, little by little, if needed until you have a smooth dough. You can make it by hand (but try not to use your hands too much when making the dough) or in a food processor.
Place pie crust dough into a 9-inch (23cm) pie dish. Press dough with fingers in order to evenly cover the bottom and sides of the pie dish. Trim and shape the edges of the pie crust if needed. Set aside.
Put together all ingredients and use a blender or food processor to pulse until smooth.
Pour the filling into the pie crust. Bake for around 35 minutes at 350F (180C).
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.