This Strawberry Frozen Yogurt recipe is so creamy and delicious that you won’t feel the need of having regular ice cream!
The first times we tried making strawberry frozen yogurt we did not like the results. We liked the taste, but not the texture. So after some failures we reached perfection. With this recipe.
More recipes you’ll love
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 cups strawberries
- ¾ cup sugar
- Freeze the bowl of your ice cream maker 24 hours in advance.
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients. Freeze the mixture for 1-2 hours.
- Pour the mixture into the ice cream machine. Churn until the it has thickened to the texture of soft-serve.
- Freeze until hard, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Let the frozen yogurt sit on the counter for 10 to 15 minutes, until just soft enough to scoop.
For all ice cream recipes, click here.