Chocolate Fondue is very popular in Southern Brazil, where I live, so in winter we always make it. Several times!
And this recipe is so easy you’ll probably make it too 🙂
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 5 oz (150 g) semi sweet chocolate, in pieces
- 2 bananas
- 14 oz (400g) strawberries
- Place heavy cream in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave it for 45 seconds. Heavy cream should be hot but not boiling.
- Remove from microwave oven and add chocolate pieces.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted and then transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with bananas (cut into 1 inch slices) and strawberries (stemed and cut in half).
You can use any other fruit you like. Enjoy!