Who doesn’t love Chicken Parmesan? Well, we do! What we don’t enjoy is the hassle of all the frying. Ok, you can bake the chicken. But what if you could make everything in just one pan, hassle-free, fast and much lighter than the traditional recipe? Yes, we have a winner!
You can serve it with pasta or even some crusty bread.
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut in fillets
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In a saucepan heat 1 tbsp olive oil. Fry onion and garlic. When onion is golden brown add can of tomatoes.
- While sauce is simmering, in another pan heat 1 tbsp olive oil and fry chicken fillets.
- When chicken fillets are cooked put them in the sauce.
- Place mozzarella cheese on top of chicken and sauce and then the parmesan cheese. Let cheese melt.