One of these days I came across a Flourless Cookie recipe on Pinterest. I thought the cookies looked great and decided to make them at home. The recipe didn’t work very well, but I was determined to try again. So I looked for a few more recipes and came up with this exact one. Just Perfect!
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- Line 2 cookie sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C)
- Mix sugar, cocoa powder and salt. Add egg white and vanilla and mix well.
- Add chopped chocolate and stir a little.
- Drop batter by the spoon onto baking sheets (don't put them too close from one another).
- Bake for around 10 minutes.
- Wait until they cool down a little before removing from baking sheet.
I just loved eating them with my afternoon coffee. And another great thing is that one cookie was enough to satisfy my sweet tooth!
This recipe is a new favorite here at home 😉