You just need broccoli and a little butter to make this amazing side dish!
I’m in love! 🙂
I would never think I could find a substitute for rice or couscous, but I did!
I know that cauliflower rice is all over and one of these days I was planning to make it but I was too tired to go to the market to get it. But I had broccoli….
I looked for broccoli rice or couscous recipes on the internet and I found “zero”. My first thought was that people might have tried and didn’t like it. But I was willing to give it a try anyway.
I followed the same steps to make cauliflower rice and guess what? It was so delicious! My husband loved it! Our daughter loved it! It was love at first bite, for all of us!
- 1 head broccoli
- 3 tbsp butter
- Salt, to taste
- Cut the broccoli into medium pieces:
- Transfer the broccoli to a food processor - work in batches if necessary.
- Pulse the broccoli until completely broken down into couscous-sized granules.
- Pull out any unprocessed pieces, transfer broccoli rice to a bowl and re-process the large pieces.
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Place broccoli and cook for 5 to 10 minutes. Season with salt, to taste.
Please make this recipe ASAP and tell me what you think 😉
More recipes with broccoli: