This No Churn & No Cook Chocolate Ice Cream is so delicious and a great way to make chocolate ice cream if you don’t have an ice cream maker!
And you only need 3 ingredients to make it!
More Ice Cream Recipes
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 cups heavy cream or whipping cream
- Whip heavy cream/whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk and cocoa powder (preferably sift the cocoa powder). Gently fold this mixture into whipped cream until well combined.
- Cover with a layer of plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6 hours.
For all ice cream recipes, click here! And for all recipes with chocolate, take a look here!
If you want, you can add chocolate chips, chocolate shavings, diced pecans, walnuts (oh my) while mixing the chocolate mixture to the heavy cream.