This Crustless Broccoli Quiche is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner, lean and gluten free!
Not worried about calories or gluten? Eat it with some toasted bread and butter 🙂
More recipes you’ll love
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into medium pieces
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- ½ cup grated mozzarella
- Salt and pepper
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Place broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl with a little bit of water. Cook it in the microwave oven for 1 minute at a time and check, Broccoli should be crunchy.
- In another bowl mix eggs, heavy cream, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add broccoli and cheese.
- Grease a medium size dish with oil and pour mixture.
- Bake for 40 mins to 1 hour, depending on your oven and dish size, but quiche should be firm.
For more savory recipes, click here!
Easy to make, healthy and delicious 😉