Can you resist a classic Mac and Cheese? We can’t! And if it’s ready in under 30 minutes, even better!
I think this is the perfect recipe for a weeknight dinner or a any day you don’t want to stay too much time in the kitchen, but at the same time you want something comforting and homemade.
- 10oz (300g) elbow macaroni (you could use other pastas like penne or farfale)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 5oz (150g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10oz (300g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt (if needed)
- Pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile in a medium saucepan heat heavy cream and ½ cup milk (low heat). When this mixture is warm add cheese and stir until it melts completely. Add remaining milk.
- Add salt, if needed and pepper to taste.
- Mix sauce and pasta together and serve immediately.
Wanna see more recipes that the whole family will love?
And for more main dishes, click here.