I just love dessert shooters! They look great and, best of all, are ready to be served!
This is a delicious and easy recipe that will definitely make a great impression!
- ½ cup strawberrry jam
- 1 cup chiboust cream (check notes for "Easy Chiboust Cream" recipe)
- ½ cup sweetened whipped cream
- 4 lady fingers
- strawberry and mint leaves to garnish
- Cover the bottom of small glasses with strawberry jam, add Chiboust cream, and top it with sweetened whipped cream.
- Place one lady finger in each glass and garnish with mint leaves and strawberry.
2 eggs, separated
3 tbsp sugar
1 tsp flour
1 tsp cornstarch
3/4 cup milk
1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and light; beat in flour and cornstarch. In a saucepan, bring milk to a boil; whisking constantly. Gradually add milk to egg mixture. Return mixture to saucepan. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly, until mixture is thick and pulling away from sides of pan, around 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in vanilla. Using a rubber spatula, transfer cream into a bowl. Cover surface directly with plastic wrap, and cool to room temperature. Beat the egg whites and add to the cream.