I have only one thing to say about this recipe…
These basic muffins are just perfect! I’m not kidding, you have to make them 🙂
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Place flour into a bowl. Add sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- In another bowl mix butter, egg and milk.
- Add liquid all at once to dry ingredients. Stir until mixture is combined - but batter should look a little lumpy.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups and bake for around 20 minutes or when a toothpick comes out clean.
And you can also make variations using this recipe as a base for blueberry muffins, orange zest muffins, or any other flavor you like!
They are simply the best 😉