Can you resist a classic Mac & Cheese? We can’t! And if it’s ready in under 30 minutes, even better!
I think this is the perfect recipe for a weeknight dinner or a any day you don’t want to stay too much time in the kitchen, but at the same time you want something comforting and homemade.
- 10oz (300g) elbow macaroni (you could use other pastas like penne or farfale)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 5oz (150g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10oz (300g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt (if needed)
- Pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile in a medium saucepan heat heavy cream and ½ cup milk (low heat). When this mixture is warm add cheese and stir until it melts completely. Add remaining milk.
- Add salt, if needed and pepper to taste.
- Mix sauce and pasta together and serve immediately.
Wanna see more recipes that the whole family will love?
How about this Brazilian Rice with Hot Dog?
Or maybe this Chicken Alfredo Linguine!