I love barks because they are the best way to create our favorite chocolates.
And I love this one because it’s simple, easy and delicious!
- 6 oz chocolate, melted (choose your favorite, I used semi-sweet)
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on ends.
- Pour the melted chocolate into baking sheet and spread in an even layer. Immediately sprinkle pecans over chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Peel off parchment, and break bark into pieces.
Isn’t it pretty?