I think that delicious + easy is the perfect combination. And that’s what these Triple Ganache Shooters are all about!
- 3.5 oz (100g) white chocolate, chopped
- 3.5 oz (100g) milk chocolate, chopped
- 3.5 oz (100g) dark chocolate, chopped
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- Place each chocolate in a different bowl. Melt them in the microwave. Put 30 seconds at a time to avoid burning. Let them cool for a few minutes.
- Add ½ cup heavy cream in each bowl and whisk well.
- Place a little bit of each ganache in a small glass and let it cool.
It’s so good, so easy and so pretty!