If you have visited me lately you have seen a lot of easy this and easy that here on the blog. Well, this is me, always looking for easy ways to make my favorite recipes, but always full of flavor 🙂
Today I’m here to share a delicious Chili recipe that is made with very little effort.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ½ cup celery, diced
- 1 can (15oz) kidney beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes (2 if you prefer a more soupy consistency)
- ½ can water
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- For serving: sour cream, grated cheese and chopped cilantro
- In a large pan heat the olive oil and brown ground beef and onions.
- Add the remaining ingredients, cover the pan and let it and simmer for 1 hour, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place chili in individual bowls and garnish with sour cream, cheese and cilantro.
As you could see this a mild Chili, so feel free to add more spices!