I think you know by now that we love dulce de leche! And this recipe is a delicious treat for all dulce de leche lovers out there 🙂
Presentation is amazing and it is a great alternative to the Chocolate Fondue (that we also love!).
And it gets even better: this dessert is very easy to make and will be ready in just 15 minutes!
- 14oz (400g) dulce de leche (if you make it at home using a can of condensed milk, it is exactly 1 can)
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- 5 bananas
- 3 apples
- Juice of ½ lemon or lime
- Peel and slice bananas (around 1 inch thick).
- Peel and cut apples in cubes (around 1 inch cubes).
- Mix lemon/lime juice with apples.
- In a saucepan mix dulce de leche and heavy cream. Bring it to a light boil and serve immediately.
If you want to make your own dulce de leche, check for recipes here and here.
You could try it with other fruits like pears, figs or any other fruit you might like.
I’m sure you’ll fall in love with it!