This is the third Banoffee Pie recipe from this blog so I think that by now you know we are totally in love with this pie 🙂 But, of course, they are all different from one another.
The first one was a recipe for Easy Banoffee Pie.
And today it’s time for a Crustless Banoffee Pie!
- 5 bananas, sliced (1 inch/2cm thick slices)
- 1 cup dulce de leche (link for recipes bellow)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- Arrange banana slices on the bottom of a pie dish. Make sure they fill all spaces.
- Whisk the dulce de leche a little so it's creamier and then spread evenly over the bananas.
- Whip the cream and sugar.
- Spread the whipped cream over the dulce de leche.
- Dust with cocoa powder.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
If you wanna make dulce de leche at home I have two easy recipes on the blog: one made in the slow cooker and the other in the oven.