This Classic Tuna Melt recipe is delicious! And perfect for a quick meal!
When I eat a Tuna Melt I always ask myself: Why don’t we make this more often?
But from now on I won’t make the same mistake of forgeting how good this is 🙂
- 4 slices whole wheat bread (or any other of your preference)
- 1 can tuna
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Place bread in a baking pan and put it in the oven for around 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile place tuna (drained), mayonnaise and chives in a bowl. Mix well.
- Remove bread from oven. Spread tuna mixture on bread, cover with mozzarella and take back to the oven.
- Broil for around 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
Guess what’s for dinner tonight? 😉
I think you may also like these recipes: