As promised, today I bring you a delicious French Toast recipe prepared with homemade Cinnamon Raisin Bread. I hope you like it!
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 slices cinnamon raisin bread (preferably thick slices)
- 1 tbsp butter (for cooking/frying)
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, milk and sugar.
- Heat a skillet or griddle and coat it with a little butter.
- Place bread slices in a shallow baking dish large enough to hold slices in a single layer. Pour egg mixture over bread. Leave it for a few seconds and turn slices over. Leave it for a few more seconds.
- Fry bread slices slices until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Perfect for a relaxing weekend breakfast! Enjoy!