Looking for a quick meal, full of flavor and that pleases the whole family? This Chicken Alfredo Linguine is exactly what you need!
We’ve been kind of spoiled because Isabella has never been a picky eater. Her favorites include squid, broccoli, shrimp and chili. So the recipe I share with you today is on our menu not because we need kid-friendly recipes here at home, but because it’s really good! And best of all, it’s so easy to make!
- 7 to 9 oz (200 to 250g) linguine
- 1 lb (450g) chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated (plus more for serving)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and saute in butter. Meanwhile in a separate pot, simmer garlic cloves in cream for 10 minutes.
- Remove garlic cloves from cream and pour cream into pan with chicken. Add parmesan cheese.
- Toss pasta with sauce and serve with more parmesan cheese and freshly ground pepper (optional).
Adapted from Mad Hungry at marthasewart.com
Take a look at these other recipes. I think you’ll like them!