I know there are a lot of Cauliflower Rice recipes out there, so one of the reasons I’m sharing my recipe with you today is kind of selfish, because this blog is also for me 🙂
Here is where I come when I have to find a recipe or when I need inspiration (besides checking other food blogs and sites I love, of course!). I love everything I publish, so I always find something I feel like eating!
But this is also for you 🙂
Many recipes on the blog are just perfect with this side dish. Some examples? Brazilian Creamy Chicken with Potato Sticks, Stir-Fried Pork with Broccoli Rice (you can substitute the broccoli rice for cauliflower rice), Chicken with Broccoli and Coconut Rice (substitute regular rice for cauliflower rice) and Sweet and Sour Chicken.
Well, here is the recipe!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 to 3 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the caulifower into medium pieces.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a food processor - work in batches if necessary.
- Pulse the cauliflower until completely broken down into couscous-sized granules.
- Pull out any unprocessed pieces, transfer cauliflower rice to a bowl and re-process the large pieces.
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Place cauliflower and cook for 5 to 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
You can use the amount of butter you prefer. You could also substitute for olive oil.
Thanks for understanding 😉 And I hope you use this recipe too!