We don’t make blondies very often. If we want to get crazy and eat a lot (too much) butter we usually choose brownies 🙂
But I think that every one that loves baking should have a blondies recipe to call their favorite. This is the one for us! Simple, just the usual ingredients, but very delicious!
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ + ⅛ tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C).
- Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper. If you prefer you can lightly butter and flour the pan.
- In a bowl whisk together the melted butter and sugar. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt, mix it all together. Add the walnuts and mix.
- Pour into the pan and spread evenly. Bake for around 30 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool and cut into squares.
If you still don’t have a favorite blondies recipe , this could be the one!
And this recipe will be perfect for a dessert that is coming up soon!
Subscribe to Travel Cook Tell’s email updates and get two free ebooks