These ribs are not only the best they are also so easy to make!
Here is a little step by step just to give you an idea…
Now check out the full recipe!
- Pork ribs - 2 to 3 pounds (1 to 1½ kilo)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Place ribs in a large pot with enough water to cover. Season with onion, bay leaves and salt. Cook for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Remove ribs from pot, and place them in a baking dish.
- Mix barbecue sauce, ketchup and brown sugar.
- Pour barbeque sauce mixture over ribs.
- Bake for aproximately 30 minutes,until sauce is caramelized.
My mouth is watering…
And the best side for this amazing ribs… Light Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes!