I’m not a New York City expert, but I can talk a little about it, especially about going with kids. And today I would like to share my top 5 reasons I think you should take your children to the Big Apple:
1. Many places will remind your kids of movies they’ve seen and love! Isabella just loved seeing the opening of the Central Park Zoo, just like Madagascar and she also had some laughs when mommy danced in the middle of Central Park, just like Gisele from the movie Enchanted 🙂
2. The museums. Options are endless: The Museum of Natural History and The Entrepid are on the top of our list.
3. The playgrounds. They are all over the city! We love the one at Union Square.
4. The toy stores. FAO Schwarz, Disney store and Toy’s R Us on Times Square are great! On our way in Toy’s R Us we heard a girl (around 7 years old) saying: “Am I dreaming?”
5. The tall buildings! Isabella had a blast going to the 70th floor at Top of the Rock.
How about you? What other reasons would you add?