Yes, you’ve read it right! This quick and easy brownie recipe is ready in 2 minutes. Including prep time! Oh, you don’t believe me?
The original recipe is from Food Network and when I saw it I couldn’t believe it would be good. So I went straight to the kitchen to test it. And it was delicious!
- 1 tbsp all- purpose flour
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder (or chocolate powder)
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- A pinch of salt
- Powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
- In an individual serving bowl add flour, sugar, cocoa powder and salt. Mix.
- Add water and vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Microwave for 30 seconds on high.
- Dust with powdered sugar (optional)
The original recipe is called 30-second brownie, but this is only the time it takes to cook. Here at home, the total time was of about 2 minutes.
And guess what? We have a video with this recipe!
And this is the first video in our YouTube Channel. Stay tunned for more!
Subscribe to Travel Cook Tell’s email updates and get two free ebooks